Resignation Letter for Job

resignation letter format. You can change this resignation letter for any job like manager, executive, officer, department head, teacher, marketing officer. Simply put up your name and other required information and you resignation is read.

Name
Chief Executive
Company
Address
City
Subject: Resignation Letter for Job
Respected Sir,
I am “Your Name”, “Designation” tendering my job resignation from the job. As per requirement of two months resign notice in advance, this resignation starts from 4-Jan-2012, and 3-March-2012 will be my last working day at “Company Name”.
Although I wanted to say much more, I strongly believe the reasons leading to this decision are not forcing me to resign, but here is a matter of respect of mine and my colleagues, and I will therefore leave them untold at this time.
I appreciate and very happy having had the opportunity of being a member of “Company Name” for more than two years with all of my devotions and best performance. I also offer my best wishes for the continued success and growth of this company.
Warm Regards,

Name
Designation